Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Its easier living the lie sometimes
I was recently watching the movie Catch Me If You Can, and one of the lines in the movie caught my ear. The cop says to Frank that sometimes it's easier living the lie. I hate this statement because it so dead on with the real world. How many people do you know right now who are doing that very thing? Your husband cheats and you look the other way. Your up to your neck in debt but you go out and buy the newest car and house you can get credit for. This is part of everyone ones daily life. Then what happens after people start living the lie they tend to ignore that they are doing it. They use any means to avoid seeing they are doing, they start watching TV, they begin judging people constantly out loud to all their friends and they forget how to be a real person. Their conscience gets grayer and grayer and pretty soon the lies are thirty years old and bigger than anyone ever imagine. I think the only main thing that happens years after first beginning the lie is that it starts to fester inside the person and then they get bitter. I think that people should just do what they want and say fuck it. Your much happier when you do and nobody opinions ever really matter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment