Thursday, June 11, 2009
Hot Hate Sex
For a long time I thought this was just a myth. Hot hate sex, I thought wow, really, who would do this. I know that when I'm mad there is know way of breaking me out of it. I see red and there's nothing anyone can do until I'm ready to calm down myself. So of course I thought this has to be one of those things where ya know it only happens in movies. Wow, was I very wrong. Sleeping with someone you can't stand most of the time, is the most liberating experience ever. When both people can't stand each other your not worried about making sure that the other person is satisfied. You can't think straight, all you do is feel. It's an animal instinct that takes over. It's rough, dirty, a little painful and just great! It's addictive. A drug, a high that you don't want to repeat but something you just can't help but do again. When your done you have the same withdrawal that you would if you were doing blow. All you can do is say ugh and start your day over. Crazy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment