Thursday, September 3, 2009

Recharging my batteries in LG

So I went to La Grande for a quick trip to take care of business and see people. I had a great time. I got to visit with all my friends and family. To my surprise that was all I needed to recharge myself. I've been doing okay lately trying to keep myself busy and trying to branch out in a place that I wasn't really sure I was going to be around very long. By going back to the Big LG I got inspired again. I know that where I am now has a great group of people and much to offer. By being with everyone I love in the LG, I got excited because I was able to see that I'm also making progress in the town I live in. My girls and I went to a local bar after my busy day of running errands and dinner with my family. We stayed a good couple of hours and drank and danced. Around 11:00 after most places began to close, the bar began to get business and old friends began to pop in and say hi. It was a great night, everyone I got to see was smiling and just chillin. I just wanted to thank everyone for being a part of my night in town. I hope all of you know how special you are and I hope to see you all the next time I'm passing through.

No comments:

Post a Comment